[THIN] Re: Data Collector dies when datastore is rebooted

  • From: Mason Dively <mdively@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:11:31 -0500

Shannon--

We have had the same thing happen to us during our scheduled reboot times for
our SQL Datastore servers.  On our data collector we have the IMA service set
to restart at the service level if it fails so it recovers immediately after
one of these failures.  We haven't had any problems doing it in this manner.

Thanks,

Mason B. Dively  MCP,CCA
Amdocs CMI Windows Administration