[THIN] Re: DEP on XEnApp

  • From: Pat Coughlin <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 08:13:33 -0500

You can disable DEP on 2003 and everything still works correctly.  You
must accept the additional risk of running without DEP to get the
legacy crapware to run correctly.  If you have more patience, you can
exclude the specific app EXEs from DEP, but I generally create a silo
for non DEP apps an load them there on servers with DEP turned off.
You cannot globally disable DEP on x64 OS loads.

Pat