[THIN] Re: Crystal Reports

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:12:49 -0700

We use Crystal 8.5 in the same environment. The control file is the .crf
file I believe.

I've run across situations like yours. After making sure the problem
users have run the setup.exe file I have often solved the problem by
copying:

Working user \ home drive \ windows \ crystal

And copying the crystal folder to the same location for the problem
user.

  _____