[THIN] Re: Crystal Report Problem

  • From: jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:12:33 -0500

I figured it out.  Looks like with Crystal Reports 10 you have to add a
registry key to HKLM that fixes it.  I found it on the businessobjects
website.  With 10 there is nothing that get's placed in the user profile
or home directory.

Thanks,

Jobe

"Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/06/2005 04:11 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Crystal Report Problem

Depending on the history of the world, it might also be in the user's
profile.

Raff