[THIN] Crystal RDC (8.5) and Citrix

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:40:58 -0500

I have a developer who has a suite of appps. Which were running on their
domains Citrix farm.  We have added additional servers, and gave them to
them to install their suite, so we could run just one farm.

They are reporting a TON of problems with the reports they generate, they
say it is due to Crystal (version 8.5).  They say that there is some know
issue with the RDC?

I know we run Crystal reports for several apps., albeit older Crystal, but
it runs great.  A couple driver issues, but minor stuff.

This is making them want to pull it from Citrix.

Thoughts or ideas as to what might be happening?