[THIN] Re: Crystal 8.5... any adivce for installing it?

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:45:49 +0100

It's all in the .pdf I linked to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Murphy [mailto:brian_murphy@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 August 2003 16:32
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Crystal 8.5... any adivce for installing it?

How did you get the dlls for reporting to pull locally.

I've got an application that requires Crystal and want's to pull the files
from users Profile directory under Windows\Crystal

Printing will not work unless you copy all the DLL files to every users
Profile.

I've tried creating a .local file for the program files
(<exename>.exe.local) which should force the Program (through Windows) to
look for the DLL Files locally but this is not working.

Thanks.