[THIN] Re: Couldnt enumerate Domain in CMC

  • From: "Nagarajan Haridas" <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 01:37:23 +0530

Both server and workstation this happens.

This kind of error can occur due to:

(1)AD/Domain security permission issue: - But this issue doesn't have any
relations with the AD/ Domain as we can enumerate users and give them access
to published application.

(2) Computer account integration with AD :- This also not related to AD

(3)DNS issues: - This also not related to AD

But all the above three settings are intact for me. I don't have any issue
with AD neither with DNS.

Regards

Nagarajan