[THIN] Re: Copy and paste

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:35:52 -0400

I would like to thank all of you for your help. I have learnt a lot
about a copy and paste issue from you.

In my case what helped me with one of the workstation was reapplying SP2
for Windows XP.

I hope it will help for the next (and last) workstation with the same
problem.

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski

________________________________

Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:17:20 -0400
From: zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Joe for your replay.

I have only two users which have a problem with Clipboard. All other are
ok.

Anyway, from server point of view the virtual channel for Clipboard is
enabled in ICA-TCP properties and there is no active policy which could
disable Clipboard.

The only way on ICA Client, which I know, to disable clipboard mapping
is to remove Clipboard from line VirtualDriver = ... in the Module.ini
file.

I have checked it in case a user removed this setting (?), but Clipboard
is still allowed in Module.ini file.

Any other idea how to fix the problem with clipboard?

PS.

Running RepairCBDChain32 which moves the ICA client to the beginning of
the clipboard chain doesn't help as well.

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services
905-281-5583, Cell 416-648-7019