[THIN] Re: Copy and paste

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:49:10 -0500

Verify that wfshell.exe is still running for there session.  If not then you
have a bad printer driver for an HP printer probably.  Check the registry to
see if i a driver is supplied by Microsoft or not.  If it is not, delete
it.Thanks,Michael Boggan

Subject: [THIN] Re: Copy and pasteDate: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:17:20 -0400From:
zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Joe for your replay.

I have only two users which have a problem with Clipboard. All other are ok.
Anyway, from server point of view the virtual channel for Clipboard is enabled
in ICA-TCP properties and there is no active policy which could disable
Clipboard.

The only way on ICA Client, which I know, to disable clipboard mapping is to
remove Clipboard from line VirtualDriver = … in the Module.ini file.
I have checked it in case a user removed this setting (?), but Clipboard is
still allowed in Module.ini file.

Any other idea how to fix the problem with clipboard?

PS.
Running RepairCBDChain32 which moves the ICA client to the beginning of the
clipboard chain doesn’t help as well.

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services 905-281-5583, Cell
416-648-7019

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Joe ShonkSent: September 7, 2006 8:48 PMTo: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [THIN]
Re: Copy and paste

Make sure the Clipboard Virtual Channel has not been disabled.  Both on the
server and via Citrix Policy.Joe

On 9/7/06, Cwalinski, Zygmunt < zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some users are having trouble cutting and pasting text from Notepad on their
desktop into published applications.
Is this related to C itrix setting?
If yes please let me know what I should check.
Thanks,
Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services

Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces
http://discoverspaces.live.com?source=hmtag1&loc=us