[THIN] Copy Count or 47 for network printers assigned via the CMC

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:33:23 -0400

I am running Windows 2000 SP2 with hotfixes, MF XPa 1 Sp2/FR2

I imported my network file and print server in the CMC so I can assign =
network printers to users by their groups.  It is an easy way to push a =
new printer to everyone without having to mess with my kix scripts.

I noticed that myself and one of the other administrators always get a =
Copy Count of 47.  One of my regular users had a copy count of 3076 one =
day and now gets 47 as well.  I checked the copy count setting in the =
CMC for all the printers and they are all set to one but everything =
still creates with a copy count of 47.

Has anyone seen this before and/or know a solution for it?

This weeks Sponsor: