[THIN] Re: Context Switches

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:24:53 -0800

=20

I'm wondering.  Do you guys have Outlook XP installed on these servers?  =
If so, we have a client that is having an issue where Outlook prompts =
the user about it failed to start properly the previous time and to =
start in safe mode.  If the user clicks on no, then the server stops =
responding, causing issues with users logging in, and working on the =
server.  We haven't come up with anything, other than it could be a TS =
Roaming profile issue.

Chris