[THIN] Re: Content Redirection

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:50:58 -0500

Efficient from the aspect of the guys who run the servers, but from the
guys who are making DB's and using Access heavily, 97 is much quicker.

As for running 2 versions, it's easy to do when your talking Access97.
You need to install it after 2003 and then change the MDB associates
back to 2003 as you please.

I have decided not to install 97 on my servers for the 3 users that need
it, but I have the option of letting them still run it on their desktops
becaue they are fat clients.