[THIN] Re: Connecting to Published App

  • From: Scott <sdelagrange@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:56:47 -0400

Server: W2K MF XPs

Clients: WinXP with ICA client 6.2 (I know, it's old, but corporate
standards mandate what to use)

I was out yesterday and was misinformed.  I thought the server was
rebooted yesterday when they first noticed this but they didn't.  I'm
going to try to see if that will help.  I won't be able to do that
until tomorrow morning.