[THIN] Re: Conferencing Manger and published desktops

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:37:34 -0500

I don't get published desktops either...must be eliminated for some
reason on a global basis.

Do you have RDC enabled on your servers?  You could publish "mstsc.exe
/console" as an application and then launch the RDC via conf. manager.
Kind of an "end-around" way of getting the desktops.

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 7000

Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  _____