[THIN] Compaq bootdisk

  • From: Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:28:15 -0700

HI All,

I received a number of replies asking for a copy of my bootdisk.  Since I
had a number of problems emailing it to some of you, I have asked Jim to
post it to thethin.net website.  Below is the link needed to get it.  Be
sure to read the README.TXT file.

adam

----- Forwarded by Adam Baum/genserv/mesaaz on 07/05/2002 09:32 AM -----

                    "Jim Kenzig