[THIN] Re: Compaq aggravation

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:04:56 -0600

        LOVE the Compaqs. I have been dealing with Compaq servers for 12
years now.
        We have 700 in our network and would not trade them for
anything!

From: Jeff Malczewski [mailto:jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx]

"Buy an IBM??    :D"
*=
***
Disclaimer:=20
This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are
strictly=20 confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you
are not=20 the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take
any action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received
this=20 transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and
delete the transmission. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a
computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages=20
resulting from any virus transmitted.=20 Thank You.
*=
***

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba