[THIN] Color Depth and Program Neighborhood??

I have a wacky one.

Computer is HP Pavilion purchased as a gift for the PHB of a small company
and installed 1 year after purchase.  It has XP Home and an HP M70 monitor.

The PHB did something to the computer.  I wish I knew what.  Suddenly,
whenever a published app is launched via shortcut, or even opening Program
Neighborhood, the color depth on the local system switches from 32 bit to 8
bit.  When you close PN, it switches back.

I've reloaded the PN client.  I've searched the Thin archives.  I have not
smacked the PHB.  I've no idea what is causing this.  Anyone???

- Bob Coffman

than buying more servers.