[THIN] Re: Cognos

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:48:16 -0700

Rick,

This has been our response to software developers for the last year or so
and it really works. They all claim to be Windows certified but do not
realize that this REQUIRES being compatible with Terminal Servers....!

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262