[THIN] Re: Cognos

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 13:40:42 +1200

yeah the catalogs have already become a headache.  Between development,
training, and production.  Plus the Web reports etc.  I will try the tricks
you mention with the ini files and see where i end up. I may also break down
and see how well the application isolation works.  i have not used this
feature yet.