[THIN] Re: Clients cannot connect to published app.

Well, I was wrong about the possibiilty of an MS patch breaking
something within IMA or the XML service.  It appears to be a
Datacollector problem (or "by design").  You can read this article which
I just happened to come across right now:

http://hqextsrvsft01.citrix.com/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe/,/?Session=3914457,U=
1,ST
=79,N=0005,K=10657,SXI=5,Case=obj(16124)
(text may be wrapped)

I have adjusted what the article says to do, and I am now able to
connect to the MetaFrame server without problem.  I believe that this is
only caused by the fact that you have only One MF XP server.  I have
another farm that is not on the same physical network, nor in the same
company.  It has 3 servers witin a Native farm, and that has no issues
what so ever.

I am interested to see if Drazen and Danny can use this and resolve
there same problem also.

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406