[THIN] Re: Clients cannot connect to published app.

  • From: don neumann <pay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:26:48 -0500

HELP ; )

I have been in this business since day one and now feel like a stranger.
We are in need of moving our premier Employee Resource Manager (Foxpro)
to the Web and need to understand the options for doing this.

Look at the obviously well informed response below.
Is the any place that we can look to identify all the acronyms??
Thanks

Don Neumann
the mighty Citrix Universal Printer Driver.
CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406

=================================== This weeks Sponsor: triCerat, Inc ScrewDrivers fxp: Self Configuring Printer Driver with Bandwidth Control Learn more at: http://www.tricerat.com/?page=products&product=sdfxp