[THIN] Client to Server Content Redirection issue

  • From: Matt Kosht <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:13:26 -0500

I installed an app today on a PS4.0 server, Milestones 2006.  I need
it to redirect a clients' local .mla files to launch from the Citrix
server in question.
I have done this with other apps with no issues.  This one however
doesn't populate the Mgmt Console with any File Type Associations for
some reason.

I have read http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX119836 it looks like
it's using an OLE handler, but it seems to be setup like their example
they show. (see attached screen caps).  Is there any tips/tricks to
getting an app like this to show it's file type to Citrix?
-Matt