[THIN] Client printers

  • From: "Tom Flanagan" <tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:10:07 +0800

Can anybody explain to me why my clients only have there default client
printer connected after citrix logon.  I have a small 8 users office
connecting with users using nfuse.  They have two printer in the office
and I need them to be able to print to both.  They only have a choice of
there default printer to print from in citrix.

I have "connect Client printer at logon" ticked in the Environtment tab
on their AD accounts. And I have "inherit user config" settings ticked
under the client section of ICA in citrix connection configuration.

I am missing anything simple here.  The setup here is TWO PS3.0 servers
running W2k3,

Thanks for any help.

Tom Flanagan
IT Officer

Email: tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer:
material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this
message is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail or telephone +61 8 9388 2655 and
destroy the original message. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of the company.

New Site from The Kenzig Group VistaPop.com!
Windows Vista Links, Subscribe to Vista Discussion List
at Freelists.org and more! See:
http://www.VistaPop.com