[THIN] Re: Client Drives from ICA session

  • From: "Stephen Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:31:09 -0700

In that case the client is Server1. However, it is possible that if you
mount the client's drives in the first explicity that they would come
across. That is, on  Server 1 browse through the client network and actually
open the drives in question. Then open up the Server 2 session and do the
same thing. This might work, never tried it though.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262