[THIN] Client Drives from ICA session

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:26:11 -0400

Hi all,
Here's the scenario:
I connect to Server1-Domain1 via ICA.  Then from that same ICA session I
connect to Server2-Domain2.
I've configure Server2 to map all client drives.   Is there a way that
Server2 can map the drives from server1?

I understand this is an odd scenario, but we've run into a situation that
requires this kind of setup.

__________________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph:(540)653-8859
Fax:(540)653-8575

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com