[THIN] Client 9.0: customize pn.src for .msi installation

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:24:04 -0500

I need to deploy a customized 9.0 Program Neighborhood using the .msi
package. I see in the Admin Guide that I can customize the pn.src files
if I am doing the self-extracting executable deployment method, but we
prefer the .msi packaging.

My attempts to include a customized pn.src file in the 9.0 MSI have
failed. What is the procedure? The Admin Guide only gives instructions
for the self-extracting type.
This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com