[THIN] Citrix/Terminal Services License Problem

Guys need some help,

    About a month ago I upgrade my domain to win2k3  I left my term
serve licenses server on the my old win2k dc and dcpromo'd it down to a
member server, I set up the registry key to run with the -nodc mode and
added the default licensee server key to the registry on my 2 metaframe
servers. However I have added some new computer to the network running
windows XP and they are getting this error with the RD client.  The
Remote Computer Disconnected the session because of an error in the
licensing protocol.  I am also getting a 1004 error in the event log on
the metaframe server that it cannot issues a licensee, what did I do
wrong?

Thanks!

David Teague

Support Anaylst