[THIN] Re: Citrix web interface and dual monitors

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:11:30 -0400

Is your license server on your WI server?  When I did the upgrade on our WI
server that had licensing on it and added pnagent it broke the license
console. : ( Removing PNagent, reinstalled Licensing and still had no joy.
Licensing is still working but console wont run.
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig