[THIN] Re: Citrix upgrade from 4.5 to XenApp

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:35:30 -0500

Web interface 5.01 loads the apps about 10 times faster, that is the
biggest  improvement.  It also does device detection now and has a mobile
portal.
I posted a blog entry on my upgrade here:
http://kenzig.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-upgrade-of-citrix-presentation.html

It has links to all the files you need in mycitrix for the wi files.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com