[THIN] Re: Citrix upgrade from 4.5 to XenApp

For Windows 2003 - apply SP3 to your 4.5 environment - deploy WI5.0.1

ta da - you've got XenApp 5.0

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Graeme Carstairs
Sent: 13 November 2008 09:12
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Citrix upgrade from 4.5 to XenApp

Hi,

We currently have a Citrix PS 4.5 and as part of our Citrix advantage
subscriptions want to upgrade to XenApp,.

Is there any gotchas that anyone is aware of for this upgrade.

I understand it can be done as put disk into $.5 Server and run Setup.

TIA for your help

Graeme

--
Carbon credits are a bit like beating someone up on this side of the world
and sponsoring one of those poor starving kids on the other side of the