[THIN] Re: Citrix toolbar shows up as small grey box....

  • From: "Clark Turner" <CTurner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:57:42 -0700

Thanks for the tip guys.   I went ahead and uninstalled MF and TS and started
clean.  The second I install MF and reboot the toolbar comes up as a Grey box.
I right clicked and closed the box which gave me a box asking if I wanted the
toolbar to run again. I clicked "no" and put the icons on the desktop.  I wish
I had the toolbar but its not a huge deal.

CT

**********************************
Clark Turner
Blue Cross Blue Shield of AZ
IS Dept.  602-864-5656
cturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> DMelczer@xxxxxxxx 12/6/2002 9:29:39 AM >>>

Not a bad idea.  We have a dedicated administrator user for our MetaFrame
servers.  I place the icons (tsadmin, mfconfig, speedscreen admin, etc.) on
the desktop instead of have the toolbar launch.  As I see it, it's just one
less thing to process on login for the end users...

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx