[THIN] Re: Citrix releases SSL VPN Appliance

  • From: <Jeff.Pitsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:55:48 -0500

Does it kill CSG?  I doubt it.  CSG is free with Metaframe while this
costs money.  Now obviously you need to do a cost/benefit to see if this
is what you want, but if your looking at securing your ICA
communications only, this would be complete overkill.  Pricing is
hardware and per user and it's not going to be cheap (think typical
Citrix pricing).

Jeff Pitsch