[THIN] Re: Citrix printing

  • From: "Anesa, Luca (CONS FIN, GTS, Contractor)" <Luca.Anesa@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:35:19 -0000

How do you implement UPD only for remote users ?
Do you leave checked "Auto-create client printers when user logs on" ?

Thanks,

          Luca

If you treat an individual as he is, he will remain as he is.
But if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be and could be,
he will become what he ought and could be.
                                               W.Goethe