[THIN] Re: Citrix port test from a webpage?

  • From: Chris Hardy <Chris.Hardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:49:04 +0930

I agree - CSG was meant to do that.  Unfortunately if the client side uses a
proxy that has NTLM authentication, the client (web, java, etc) wont work.
Citrix have told me this will be fixed in the publicly released version of
Version 7 of the client.  Version 7 of the client in the technology preview
is an older build and its still not fixed.

Once client NTLM authentication has been fixed then you can truly say you
can transverse any firewall or proxy.

Chris