[THIN] Re: Citrix nFUSE?

  • From: ecrabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:31:55 -0400

From what I understand if you are looking for basic functionality then the
free NFuse Classic will do what you want.  If you want a portal with
complete capability plus then you would buy NFuse Elite.  From what I have
seen Classic is probably all you need.

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete this message from your
computer.  Thank you.