[THIN] Re: Citrix -- multi-company collaboration -- securely

That depends on the content - for commercial entities integrity and
availability are more important aspects of security than
confidentiality; a failure in availability (eg because a server's down
or simply because there is no simple access mechanism) will often be
more severe than a disclosure.

Sam

On 10/20/06, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can't imagine anyone putting their business documents on the web like
this.  Bad business decision.

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 10/20/06, George Wasgatt <gwasgatt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Google Documents and Spreadsheets
>

> http://www.google.com/google-d-s/tour1.html

Behalf Of Jon D
> Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 4:23 PM
> To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [THIN] Citrix -- multi-company collaboration -- securely
>

> I've been asked if theres a way to allow 10 people from another company to
access 1 document on our system via citrix.