[THIN] Re: Citrix is slow loading Desktop

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:35:55 -0700

I have a question or two.

I understand what you did to enable verbose logging but
What do you mean by "pinpoint logonck.exe (the hanging process) as
ServerBoss"
        logonck.exe was running (what is that)
        it was where the delays were occurring?
        what is Serverboss
What do you mean "putting it in debug mode"  what is it?
How did you put it in debug mode.

Thanks