[THIN] Re: Citrix and Meditech?

  • From: "Jaimes, Leon" <Leon.Jaimes@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:34:15 -0700

What kind of clients are you using?
-----Original Message-----
From: Luchette, Jon [mailto:JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 9:23 AM
To: 'THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Citrix and Meditech?

Hello,

Is anyone out there running the Meditech client (it is a medical
application) on your Citrix boxes?  If so, what are the other applications
that are primarily used and how often do you reboot your metaframe servers?
We have tried to move from rebooting every night to rebooting once a week,
and have had problems in the interim.  I am trialing out a product from
WMSoftware now so that we can reboot our servers more often, and without
interrupting our users at all, but I just would like a baseline idea from
anyone running this specific app on citrix and whether or not it is causing
memory leaks or making you have to reboot often for any other reason...

Any info would be well appreciated.

Thanks,

/jL