[THIN] Citrix - Wallpaper and general user customisation

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:29:19 +0100

HI List,

Wonder if you could spare me a minute of your time.

We currently use mandatory profiles for our Citrix environment, and a
number of users have complained that they cannot set the background to
their favourite image, for example.

My point is that this is a server, and not a client pc, and more care
should be taken to make sure that nothing can affect the performance
and/or stability.

Does anyone out there allow users to customize their background on a
Citrix environment?

This weeks sponsor: SuperSpeed
Try Us To improve performance along with other agents!
FREE 30-day Trial!