[THIN] Citrix - Wallpaper and general user customisation

HI List,

Wonder if you could spare me a minute of your time.

We currently use mandatory profiles for our Citrix environment, and a
number of users have complained that they cannot set the background to
their favourite image, for example.

My point is that this is a server, and not a client pc, and more care
should be taken to make sure that nothing can affect the performance
and/or stability.

Does anyone out there allow users to customize their background on a
Citrix environment?

Thanks

Toby
This weeks sponsor: SuperSpeed
Try Us To improve performance along with other agents!
FREE 30-day Trial!
http://www.superspeed.com/servers/computing.php?ID0