[THIN] Re: Citrix Provision Server 5.0 Released to Web!

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:06:10 -0400

Pardon my ignorance, but does Provisioning Server use ICA to deliver the OS and
apps?
My guess is NOT, because from reading the description it says that app.
processing takes place at the desktop.

We'd like to use diskless PCs and deliver the OS and apps via the network.

Our experience with ICA has been that is slow for real-time apps.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD K55