[THIN] Citrix Printing

  • From: "Matthew McComas" <mmccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:26:45 -0500

A few days ago in this board I saw someone mention they were using the
Citrix UPD, HP's UPD and some other combination of drivers and that they
thought that would be good for their CPS4 farm....can anyone repeat what
they said?  I'm implementing a new farm at the moment and could use some
advice.  I want to stay away from loading many drivers on the servers
for stability reasons, and would really like to use the UPD driver only,
however, I'm sure things will come up which force me to go away from the
bare essentials.

Also, anyone out there with experience getting Lanier printers to work
in Citrix?  This is what we have at a lot of our remote sites.

Thank you,