[THIN] Re: Citrix Performance - Processor Scheduling and Memory Usage

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:15:48 +0000

David Solomon in his windows Internals class says to set it to Programs and he
says Mark R. says the same thing.  If you think about it, Exchange, SQL, etc
runs lots of services and XenApp runs Programs (lots of them for lots of
users).  I will go with what David S. and Mark R. say.

Thanks

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

http://www.CarlWebster.com<http://www.carlwebster.com/> (check out the changes
coming to my website)

________________________________
From: rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:40:58 -0400
Funny, I just a Citrix engineer tell me to set it to System Cache!

From: Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:38:25 -0500
Memory Usage should be set to Applications (or whatever is NOT “System Cache”).