[THIN] Re: Citrix PS 4 hotfixes

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:07:48 -0700

True, there seems to be several version of each Rollup.  This seems to flaw
in Citrix's QA process that they haven't been able to pin down over the last
couple of years (always releasing something.. True, Microsoft does it too,
but not nearly as often as Citrix).

A note on the updates/re-releases:  The actual hotfixes those are part of
the Rollup do not change, only the installer itself.   If you've installed
the original R02 you would be at the same patch level as R02.0.1.  The
reason for the updates/re-releases is to fix installation issues.

Joe

  _____