[THIN] Citrix Metaframe Password Manager

  • From: Gates <gates1150@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:21:55 -0800 (PST)

I wanted to find out if anyone is using this.  We are
looking into SSO software and wanted to see if anyone
is using it and what kind of applications they are
using it with.

Thanks,

Jobe

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296