[THIN] Re: Citrix Load Evaluator / Total Sessions per Server & Application

  • From: <TBarnhart@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:39:26 -0700

Tony,

That was an early thought also, but doesn't appear to be so...
(And that same thought-process as to why we left "CPU Usage" out as a RULE in
this load-evaluator.)

It's not memory.  These 20 servers are identical IBM HS21 Blades - w/ 4-CPU &
4-GB RAM.
The "Memory Usage" graph in the "Load Manager Monitor" is usually around the
high-20's to mid-30's range.
And that's consistent across the 20 blades.

Watching the actual memory usage - it averages between 2.5 and 3.0 GB of
physical memory used - across all of these servers.

Antivirus?   I checked them all - we use Symantec AV  Corp. Edition.   They all
pull from the same server and are in the same config-container.

Thanks,
Troy