[THIN] : Citrix Access Essentials - new product!!!

  • From: "Chua, Wilbert" <wilbert.chua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:31:09 +0800

hi all,

Fyi...

Citrix Access Essentials - The most cost-effective way for small
organizations to acquire all of the essentials for convenient, secure access
Citrix Access Essentials(tm) is on-premises software specially designed,
packaged, and priced for organizations with up to 75 Windows users that
provides secure remote access and enables simple centralized management of
information resources.

To learn more about Citrix Access Essentials click here:
<http://www.citrix.com/accessessentials>
http://www.citrix.com/accessessentials

Best Regards,

Wilbert Chua