[THIN] Re: Citrix AAC

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:34:49 -0000

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie
Sent: 18 January 2010 09:27
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Citrix AAC

Hi,

I have another Citrix AAC question, I rebuilt an AAC server but I'm
having trouble with the DCOM objects again.

When a user tries to logon they get a message "An internal system error
has occurred. Please contact your help desk or system administrator"

When this happens the Citrix Logon Agent does not start as it should.
If I replace the password of the service account I can now start the COM
object.

The problem is it seems to stop working on its own at some stage.

I know it relates to DCOM and Dot Net.

Question does anyone know if there are issues using Dot Net 3.5 with AAC
4.5 hot fix 4 or installing Dot.net 3.5 has the potential to fix the
issue without removing any of the configuration.

I have also found an article relating to the DCOM event ID which
suggests running the Synciwam.vbs script for \Inetpub\AdminScripts
directory. Is this a better option to start with?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg.
No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
Co.Dublin.

may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the
sender by return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any
such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.