[THIN] Re: Citirx Drives

  • From: "Rick Fogarty" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:13:47 -0500

I think I might be getting two things mixed up.  In W2k3 server (Not sure in
2k - came from NT4), the GPO allows one to set the drives as not only
hidden, but also not accessible.... That is what I'd really like... Users
not having the ability to save or touch the M: and N: drives...

Now, with the hide drives, if they're smart enough, they still can type M:
at one of the dialog boxes and wah-lah... access to the M: drive...

no?

Rick