[THIN] Re: Checking Print Driver Versions on Win2k Server

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 11:17:16 -0700

How about http://thethin.net/pdmanager.zip ?
-George

Stage, Paul wrote:
> I have thought about that option.  However, I'm talking about 100 or so
> printers in different locations, that would be pretty time consuming.  Any
> other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul T. Stage MCP, A+
> Information Services
> La Porte Hospital
> Tel. (219) 326-1234 x7126
> or (800) 235-6204
> Fax (219) 325-6416

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
  what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus