[THIN] Changing Global File Associations

  • From: "Richard Larsen" <Richard.Larsen@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:01:17 -0400

Hi,
        I am running Citrix V1.8 FR1 on W2K Terminal Server SP3 and need
to change the global file association for text documents to Notepad. For
Some reason it was changed to Editpadpro.

        In order to do this I think you have to change a policy in the
registry. I can't remember what.

        If somebody knows which registry entry, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Rich
Rich Larsen
Systems and Network Administration
Compaq - Part of the new HP            Richard.Larsen@xxxxxx
200 Route 9 North
Manalapan, New Jersey 07726                     732-577-6083